The average person spends 174 minutes a day on their smartphone. These users spend 86% of their time in mobile apps while the remaining 14% is in web browsers.
Purgatory’s mobile app has many features:
- GPS – with the ability to measure your shot
- The ability to Book Tee Times
- Loyalty Programs where you can earn free golf and other rewards
- Course tour with a yardage book, hole description and video of each hole
- Pro Tip Videos
- Interactive Scorecard
- Automatic stat tracker and much more…
One of the unique features is the Range GPS. With a touch of a button you can see how far each target is away from your position.
To access the range GPS
Tap the top left hand button Scorecard & Course/Range GPS
Click the GPS wheel with 4 spokes – see arrow
Scroll down to see additional yardage poles
Visit our website for quick download buttons.
Please contact us if you have any questions on the app
Play Well and Often