Whether you are a Hogan disciple “The secret is in the dirt” or a Lombardi disciple “practice does not make perfect. Only perfect practice makes perfect.”
They both agree to get your best results you need to practice along with playing. With that in mind we are happy to introduce our player development program, called the Twilight Practice and Play Program.
The benefits of the 2015 Twilight Practice and Play Program are:
- Access to the driving range daily after 4:00 p.m.
- Access to Twilight Golf after 5:00 p.m. for a $15 access fee
- Bring a friend or three – Guests fees are available for $25 each
- Monthly supervised range sessions
All this for $299.00
Now the fine print:
- Access times change based on daylight and seasonality – only earlier not later
- Range access will be at least 3.5 hours before sunset
- Course access will be at least 2.5 hours before sunset
- Range is only available March 15 – October 31st
- Range and course are dependent on weather conditions
- Golf is available until December 31st
- Program is only for individuals and range balls are not permitted to be shared
The highlights of our Practice Facilities
Our bent grass driving range tee has been professional leveled to ensure level lies, perfect conditions to promote perfect practice. The range has strategically placed target greens and bunkers so you may replicate drives and approaches. As we know hitting it in the fairway is important for your score. Our 4 acres short game area is built so you can practice almost any shot that you will face out on the course up to 70 yards. The 7000 square foot putting green is undulated very similar to our greens on the course. Many have boasted that we may have the best practice facility in Central Indiana.
If you have any questions about the Twilight Practice and Play program please call the golf shop at 317.776.4653 or email me at email@example.comTags: golf, Practice, Purgatory, range, twilight