Yes, I resisted the temptation to type that in all caps, and I only used one exclamation point. But if you could see me right now, I’m practically jumping up and down with excitement!
You can download it from iTunes right now. This coffee table style book contains:
- Amazing photos of every hole on the golf course, taken by yours truly,
- Flyover videos of all 18 holes,
- Beautiful images of the club house, from the outside, and also interior shots
- Lovely shots of the areas surrounding the golf course, like the short game practice range, driving range, and clubhouse lake,
- An overview of the golf course and its defining characteristics,
- A brief description of what you will face on each hole by Purgatory insiders like, Mike Merchent, Ron Kern, Jon Stutz, Brian Pearce, and Blair Shadday,
- One of the last chapters called Golf Course Art contains my favorite photographs rendered as paintings or as painterly images.
You Can Help
If you like our book, you can help us by telling people about it. Please share it in any way you can, by telling people about it, tweeting, sharing it on Facebook. Here’s a link to the iTunes store page with our book https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/more-heaven-than-hell/id618478579?ls=1
You can download a sample chapter, or buy the complete book for $4.99. It took me 2.5 minutes to download, because it’s a big book, 188 pages, although for some reason the iTunes store says it is 37 pages. It also includes video, which really adds to the size.
I hope you love it, and please, let us know what you think.
Tags: books, iTunes, media, video